Welcome to our first Just Another Music Monday link up party, where you can share music activities for children!
Here are some of the details:
The link up party will be open to any bloggers with a fun music related activity geared towards children. That includes music education bloggers, kids’ activity bloggers, music therapy bloggers, etc. Anyone is free to join in!
Examples of music activities you can link up:
- fun rhymes or chants
- baby bounces
- children’s books with sounds or music
- homemade instruments
- songs or song activities
- crafts you’ve done with music
- nursery rhymes
- ways you use music at home, school, in group settings
- props (or manipulatives) you’ve made or used for music
I would love to have a diverse group of bloggers contribute to this link party. When I was teaching, I loved reading other music educators’ blogs, but I also enjoyed reading music therapists’ blogs as well. As a mom currently staying at home, I am really enjoying reading blogs from kids’ activities bloggers. If your blog doesn’t fit into one of those categories, but your blog post fits, you’re welcome, too!
Here are the rules:
- Music-related post (children’s activities or ideas)
- Read (and comment, if you’d like, on) at least one other post
- You can post about a product you have created, like for Teachers pay Teachers
- You can link up to 5 posts!
- Please help spread the word!
- If you’re new, you can introduce yourself in the comments!
[inlinkz_linkup id=572068 mode=1]